COVID-19 Announcement: We understand that this is a troubling time, but we are here to ensure that you can continue your journey towards your higher education. We allow you to stay home, get ahead and not slow your education. We have zero service interruptions to our online students. We are open, fully-staffed and working around the clock for the success of our students.
International Student Requirements
Georgia Military Global Online College welcomes all international students that are currently living outside of the United States. International students living in the states will not qualify for online learning. To be considered for admission to Georgia Military Global Online College, international applicants must provide the following:
- International applicants must complete all parts of the application for admission. The application can be
completed online here.
- To be considered for admission, international applicants must have achieved a level of education at least
equivalent to high school (secondary school) graduation in the United States.
- Applicants must present official transcripts (certified or attested) in the original language, as well as
official translations in English (certified or attested) of all high school/secondary school and all
college/university-level work. It is recommended that an official translation of education documents
be provided by World Education Services (WES), Education Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE), J. Silny
Associates, International Education Evaluations (IEE), SpanTran or another agency recognized by
the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- If English is not the official language of education in the student’s home country, an official Test of English as
a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English
Test score report must be provided, OR a student may provide official transcripts from a regionally
accredited institution indicating completion of an English as a Second Language program.
A minimum TOEFL score of 460 (paper-based test), 140 (computer-based test), or 48 (internet-based test) is required for admission.
- Those students whose official TOEFL score is between 460-499(paper-based test),
140-173 (computer-based test), or 48-61 (Internet-based test) will be required to enter
the Learning Support Services English and Reading programs.
- Those students scoring 500 (paper-based test), 174(computer-based test), or62 (Internet-based
test) or above will be allowed to enroll in standard college-level courses.
A minimum IELTS score of 6 in all areas is required for admissions.
- Those students whose official IELTS score is 6-8 in all areas will be required to enter the Learning
Support Services English and reading programs.
Those students whose official IELTS score is nine (9) in all areas will be allowed to enroll in
standard college-level courses.
A minimum Duolingo English score of 80 is required for admissions.
- Those students whose official Duolingo English score is 80 or 85 will be required to enter the
Learning Support Services English and Reading programs.
- Those students whose official Duolingo English score is 90 or higher will be allowed to
enroll in standard college-level courses.
- TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo English scores apply to Reading and English Placement only.
International students are subject to the criteria as stated in Placement Examinations