What to Expect
What to Expect From the
So, you want to submit a Request for More Information, but you are unsure of how to proceed? We will explain the entire process to you so that you know what to expect. Once you submit your request, you are assigned a personal, dedicated enrollment coach. Your enrollment coach will be available to assist you through every step of the admissions, financial aid and enrollment process. They will assist you in finding the right program. submitting an admissions application, requesting transcripts, figuring out how to pay for your degree, submitting a FAFSA and more. The enrollment coach is knowledgeable in these processes for first-time freshmen, transfer students, transient students, non-degree students, home-schooled and dual enrollment students. Look through the detailed step-by-step process below to familiarize yourself with the entire process.
- Once you have submitted a request for information, you will be rapidly assigned an enrollment coach.
- Your assigned coach will reach out to you within 1 business day to begin the relationship of working through your questions.
- Our enrollment coaches will schedule a phone interview with you.
- Don’t worry, this is just an interview for our coaches to get to know you better! We will ask you about your educational goals to better assist you in finding a suitable program that fits your needs.
- Your coach will guide you through the entire application process, and answer all your questions along the way.
- Typically, your coach will walk you through your application at the end of your interview, but if you’re short on time, they can schedule another time with you to get it done.
- This should only take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Make sure you have all your important information together. (E.g. Social Security number and other personal information)
- We require transcripts from all new students except transient students (you will need a letter from your current college).
- If you are a first-time freshman, please send us your high school/GED transcript.
- If you have attended college, and accumulated at least 10 credit hours, you will only need to submit your transcripts from every college you have attended. If not, we will require your high school/GED transcripts, as well.
- All transcripts should be sent to 201 East Greene St. Campus Box 100, Milledgeville, GA 31061.
- During your initial interview, you and your coach will discuss various financial options to help you fund your degree.
- If you require financial assistance for your degree, your enrollment coach will help guide you through the FAFSA application so that you can learn your financial aid eligibility.
- For military benefits, click here.
- If you prefer to pay out-of-pocket, you will skip this step.
- At this point, your enrollment coach will hand you over to your graduation coach.
- The graduation coach will complete an initial advising appointment with you and create your academic plan for your degree program.
- The graduation coach will also guide you through the financial aid and payment process every term until graduation. They will be your point of contact for every question throughout your educational journey at Georgia Military Global Online Leadership College.