Free Online Student Support
Quarter 1 Start
Speak to an Enrollment Coach229.352.6628
Additional Free Benefits
Support For Online Students
Not only do we offer Georgia Military Global Online Leadership College students an opportunity to achieve their educational goals completely online, but we also provide an extensive list of additional free services to give our students the extra boost they need to succeed. We are always working hard to add more to this list. We welcome any feedback on how we can help our students become more successful in their academic journey with us.
Additional Services Offered
Free Online Tutoring
- Online tutors are available through SmarThinking 24 hours a day during each term.
- Students are able to work with live tutors through chat, submit writing documents, and submit questions.
- Subject areas include math, science, Spanish, writing, business, computers & technology, and career writing & interviewing.
24/7 Access Online Library
- An online librarian is available round the clock with our “Ask a Librarian” feature.
- The library has an abundance of resources including databases, online academic journals, digital books, and periodicals.
- We offer resources to help with research skills, citation skills, and information literacy skills.
Academic Success Coaching
- Success coaches are available to offer assistance with resources, study tips, time management tips, and communication skills.
- Outreach is available via email, text, and phone.
Student Technical Helpdesk
- This service helps students who need technical assistance with their online classes.
- They are available 24/7.
Financial Aid Help Center
- This service is for students who need financial aid support.
- The service is available 24/7 via chat, phone, self-ticket, or email.
- Click here to access this service.
- From the moment you request information, and all the way to your acceptance, you will be guided by an enrollment coach.
- They will be available to answer any of your questions throughout the entire admissions process.
- Submit an inquiry on the “Request For Information” form above to get in touch with one today!
- Graduation coaches are here to guide you from your first advising appointment through graduation.
- Have a question about courses or financial aid? They are here to help!