Why Choose Georgia Military Global Online Leadership College?
- Flexibility: We offer a wide range of online programs that let you learn anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
- Affordability: Our online students benefit from an unbeatable, in-state-only tuition policy and a vast array of financial aid options.
- High Quality: Learn the competitive skills you need to succeed in today’s economy from dedicated faculty who are focused on your success, not research.
- Student Support: From application through graduation and beyond, we have the online resources to support you.
- Accreditation and National Recognition: Accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), we are also designated as one of the top military friendly and best community colleges in the country.
Financial Aid Opportunities
Eligible students include all active, retired, or reserved members of the Air Force. Air Force tuition assistance (TA) is offered to active-duty airmen and Reservists on active duty who meet qualifications provided by your branch of service. Students in each branch of service have the ability to receive up to $4,500 a year for 100% of the tuition expenses. Students are eligible to receive other forms of financial aid but TA is the first-payer.
Please contact your regional education coordinator for tuition assistance eligibility.
*CCAF and AU-ABC info.